Winter Pearl BraceletSilver
In Stock.Material: Silver Article number: 667841
- Size guide
How to select the correct bracelet size?
Lapponia Jewelry bracelets are measured using the inner circumference of the bracelet in centimeters (straightened bracelet measured including the clasp)
There are several ways to find out the correct bracelet chain length:
- measure the length of an existing nicley fitting bracelet chain
- wrap a coord around your wrist so that it feels comfortabe, mark the point and measure the length
- measure the circumference of your wrist with a measuring tape. Add couple of centimeters to the measurement - correctly sized bracelet leaves some space for the wrist without sticking to the skin.
Too small size squeezes the wrist and wears out the bracelet. Too big size makes the bracelet fall off from the hand.
- Care instructions
Information about pearls and mother-of-pearl:
- As pearls and mother-of-pearl are natural materials they can easily lose their typical shine and lustre.
- Cosmetics, such as perfumes, hairspray and moisturisers and perspiration may damage pearls, mother-of-pearl and the stringing material. We recommend you always to wipe your pearls after use with a clean, soft cloth, such as a flannel.
- It is also a good idea to have your pearl strings checked by a professional from time to time and, when necessary, have them re-stringed.
- The surface of a pearl may be damaged by sharp objects, so it is essential to store and use them separately from other jewelry.
- The basic rule is to dress pearls on last and take them off first.
- Add to wishlist
- Delivery & returns
FOR ALL WEBSHOP ORDERS:
Fast delivery: Quick DHL Express deliveries for all orders inside EU.
Payment methods: American Express, Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard and Paypal
Free exchange / returns within 14 days of order delivery
Ask about this product
* Fill least one of the two contact fields. (email or phone)