Timeless Lady WatchSilver
This made-to-order product is not available for purchase via the webshop. If you are interested in buying this item, please contact the nearest Lapponia store or ask more from webshop customer service.
- Care instructions
Lapponia gold products can be cleaned with special cleaning agents for gold, available in jewelry shops. Gold jewelry can also be cleaned with water and mild detergent with a small and soft brush.
Metal oxidation cause tarnishing of precious metals such as silver. This is caused, among others, by the sulfur compounds that the air contains. Chemicals, such as skin care products and perfumes also contribute to the tarnishing of the jewelry. This is why the jewelry should always be put on after make-up and use of hair products. A good rule of thumb is “put on last, take off first”. The storage conditions and method of cleaning also affects the required polishing frequency.
Please keep in mind that proper storing and usage are essential to maintain the jewelry in good condition. Silver is a fairly soft material and has got a tendency to become easily scratched. To achieve the best possible outcome of cleaning of the jewelry, we recommend you to send the piece of jewelry through our retailers to our Lapponia production for cleaning.
Information about pearls and mother-of-pearl:
- Both freshwater pearls and mother-of-pearl are used in the production of Lapponia Jewelry. Both are similar to their characteristics.
- As pearls and mother-of-pearl are natural materials they can easily lose their typical shine and lustre.
- Cosmetics, such as perfumes, hairspray and moisturisers and perspiration may damage pearls, mother-of-pearl and the stringing material. We recommend you always to wipe your pearls after use with a clean, soft cloth, such as a flannel.
- It is also a good idea to have your pearl strings checked by a professional from time to time and, when necessary, have them re-stringed.
- The surface of a pearl may be damaged by sharp objects, so it is essential to store and use them separately from other jewelry.
- The basic rule is to dress pearls on last and take them off first.
- Add to wishlist
- Delivery & returns
We will process your order within 2 working days and we will send your jewelry directly to the delivery address. An estimated delivery time inside Finland is 1-2 business days and for international deliveries 3-8 business days depending on the destination. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a delivery notification with a tracking code to follow the progress of your shipment on the Finnish postal services website. We have received lots of very positive feedback about our delivery times!
If you are not completely happy with your purchase, you have a right to return it to us within 14 days after receiving your order. Fill in the return form you received with your order and mark on the form whether you are returning or exchanging products. We will send you a new size or reimburse your purchase after receiving your returned products. The returns are always free of charge.
Ask about this product
* Fill least one of the two contact fields. (email or phone)